terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2007

Senator confesses to nightclub strip: It was fun


A NORTHERN Territory senator last night admitted to being stripped to his underpants and handcuffed to a pole in a sleazy Russian nightclub.

And he said it was one of the best nights of his life.

Senator Nigel Scullion headed an Australian delegation to a national fisheries conference in St Petersburg in September 1998 – before he entered politics.

"It was 10 years ago, but I still remember it – I'm not someone who gets so drunk I can't remember," he said.

"I was out drinking with some international fishing mates of mine back when I was a fisherman myself.

"If you ever get an offer to go drinking with Icelandic whalers and Canadian crab fishermen, take them up on it."

The newly appointed Nationals deputy leader was travelling through remote parts of the electorate when his Russian adventure hit the media yesterday.

Sem comentários: